Our clients often need contract/ full time or part time website designers and developers, including WordPress and straight up coding (Dreamweaver, etc). This will be an opportunity to join a small dynamic firm to create and develop web solutions with a strong focus on UX/UI and responsive design. This role will allow you to bring creative ideas and implement cutting edge web technologies. We are growing and you can have a direct impact on continuing that growth!
So if you are a Web Designer with experience, please read on!
What You Need for this Position
– Solid experience and background in Website Design and Development
– Experience in resolving cross-browser compatibility issues and Responsive Design
– Working knowledge of the PHP framework and WordPress
– Maybe a little JQuery
– Solid MySQL knowledge and performance tuning capabilities
– Passion and love for Web technologies
What You Will Be Doing
– Design Websites, multi-sites, & microsites with a keen focus on responsive design
– Develop scalable web applications and strategy
– Design and implement content backup
– Create and enforce web security and user controls